September 11, 2021
2800 Highway 88
St. Anthony, MN 55418
Free class: Learn how to install a Raingarden
Saturday, September 11, 2021
Want to contribute to clean water? Learn how to install a Raingarden using native plants and shrubs.
- When: 10-11 a.m., on Saturday, Sept 11
- Where: Trillium Park, 2800 Highway 88, St. Anthony. Meet at the site of a newly installed Raingarden.
- Cost: FREE
- To register: text your name to 612-789-9238 or send an email with your name to: email@example.com
- Participants willing to plant a native perennial in their yard will receive a plant at the class. Indicate by saying “YES” when registering.
- Class will be held rain or shine.
Class presented by Anita Davis and Daria Wilhelm, MN Water Stewards in Training through Mississippi Watershed Management Organization (MWMO).