St. Anthony has two splash pads, located at Central Park and Emerald Park:
- Central Park, 3503 Silver Lake Rd.
- Features: dumping buckets and pop-up jets
- Emerald Park, 3925 Macalaster Dr.
- Features: rainbow mister, wiggle worm, dumping buckets, and pop-up jets
- Both locations are open daily, 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Splash pads generally open for the season around Memorial Day, depending on weather conditions. To be notified when splash pads open, sign up to receive "What's Happening" NewsFlash alerts on the city website, or check the city's Facebook page.